Tuesday, April 25, 2006

She was lost and then got lost-er - 01/06

Gosh. It's been a long time since I was able to write here. Nearly two months since I made an entry. I have a good reason. My computer died. More properly, it was killed, murdered by the cats. I'm still not sure what happened. When I came home, my keyboard was on the floor, along with tons of desk stuff. I don't know if it was a race, a fight, or if the kitties had a party with their friends, that got out of control. Of course, the fact that I was stupid enough to leave my computer on whilst out of the house is now beside the point. Since then, while trying to find a way to get the old puter to work, or a way to buy a new one, I have been relying on the kindness of strangers for my online fixes. Actually, it has been family and friends who have been kind enough to let me use their computers, but, honestly, if one's family and friends aren't the strangest people one knows, I don't know who is. The only stumbling point is that I'm stuck using Netscape and it won't support MSN's extras. Plain, plain, plain and more plain. Can't really complain, though (pun intended). I have lots of stories about the stores and, now that the season is nearly over, I hope that I will be able to remember them. Well, now that I finally remembered how to get here and how to make an entry, I hope to be back more regularly.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?